Work at south korea

|

I want to know if the year 2017 is my lucky year and i will be the lucky applicant in sellections by the korean enployer there will be four times in sellections next year by the korean employer i passed last year april 3,2016 on 13klt exam and if it will be the lucky year for me to work on south korea.my birthday november 1,1981.

2 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Jelly,

For Roosters born in 1981, 2017 is your animal year. You will conflict Tai Sui (the Grand Duke Jupiter) and suffer from possible accidents and troubles in the whole year.

In career, you will have quite strange career fortune in 2017. To be simple, the development in other places will be admirably suited for you, for example, you may take a business trip to other places or develop your business in other places. Due to the influence of conflicting Tai Sui, you will find it's very difficult to develop the original business and will easily encounter the bottleneck, so a new start in other places will be the best solution.
  |  
Hi po masellect po ba ako ng korean employer sa next sellections po?ok po ba ako sa south korea kung magkapgtrabaho po ako

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.