Will I marry the man I love

|

I have known him for the past 16 years.i love him deeply..i want to know whether he loves me the way I do..and when will he marry me..his date of birth is 15th September 1975 and mine is 14th march 1971..

6 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Sajida,

You will marry the man you love. You are a very good match as you are under the Pig sign and he is under the Rabbit sign. He is intelligent with exceptional ability, and you are tender, selfless and faithful. He likes to be depended on by you, and you always focus on him and admire his steadiness and elegance. You can arouse each other's interests and sympathy. Your combination will benefit both sides and bring the other gospel.
  |  
Thanks...but I like to know when he will marry me and are we going to have children
  |  
Hi Sajida,

He may marry you in the year of Dog (02/16/2018-02/04/2019) and in 2020, you are going to have children.
  |  
I am still waiting when he is going to propose me..does he love me that much the way I do..are we going to live a happily married life..
His name is Syed Muhammad junaid date of birth 15th September 1975 and mine is 14th March 1971..
Will be awaiting for your reply in detail..
P.s.It's difficult for me to live without him..
Thanks
  |  
Hi Sajida hussain,

You are Pig and he is Rabbit in Chinese zodiac. Pig and Rabbit are best match in love. You usually can arouse each other's interests and sympathy, that's the reason why you love him so much.

Your marriage will benefit both sides and bring the other gospel. He is intelligent with exceptional ability, while you are tender, selfless and faithful. He likes to be depended on by you, and you always focus on him and admire his steadiness and elegance.
  |  
Hello Sir/Madam,
Girl DOB 11.9.2002 10:05am Yangon Myanmar Libra ascendant in Indian chart, Scorpio in Western chart
Boy DOB 23.11.1998 00:15am Sydney, Australia Leo ascendant
Tho there will surely be difficulties, we both are persistent and we are trying hard to get together irl
Will I marry him pls? Will we be together forever?
Will I get married to him despite any difficulties?

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.