When will I get married...will I marry the man that I love

|

I am 45 years old single...I want to know when I will get married...whether it will be love marriage...whether I will marry the man that I love..I have known him for 16 years but we have never met..

6 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Taniya,

What's your date of birth? What's the man's date of birth?

Do you mean you live in different countries?
  |  
My date of birth is 14th March 1971...
His is 15th September I don't know the year...we knew each other for almost 16 years..I live in karachi Pakistan and he Edmonton Canada..his family lived in karachi as well..
  |  
Possible years in which you may get married include: Year of the Dragon (2024), Dog (2018), Rabbit (2023), Sheep (2027) and Tiger (2022).

It's hard to predict if you could get married without knowing his birth year.

|  
I've been with the greatest man I've ever met for 5 years. One year in he proposed, 4 years later, still engaged and no date has been set. Not sure if this is just how Aquarius men are, or Aries women
  |  
i am 35 years old born June 30 1977 and My Love of my life is born June 27 1987. how many times we broke up then together again and this time we had a misunderstanding and we have no communication for 1 week already and i feel that he have an affair with another woman. it still be possible for us to reconcile and getting married in the future?
  |  
Hi Leslie,

It's impossible for you to get married in the future and you are not a good pair. If you insist on marrying him in the future, your life will be still full of disputes.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.