Where to find an expert, who could read my hands, face etc?

Asked by Batuhan Özen | 1/25/2018 10:46:52 AM

Dear Sir or Madame
I would like to know where i could find an expert to this matter ? Does it have to be in china ?

With regards

1 Answer(s)

Palm Reader 1/27/2018 2:48:10 AM

Hi Batuhan Özen,

You can get personalized palm reading here:

Related Questions

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Hot Topics