When will I meet my wife

|

When will I meet the girl that I will marry?

DOB: December 29, 1982.

I turn 35 this year, 2017. And I'm still a virgin. Never had a girlfriend. I'm shy, I like really hot girls but when I final get the courage to go hit on them, they don't want anything to do with me. I'm not every handsome and I can't charm for sh*t even if my life depended on it. I try the online dating years ago but only scammers hit me up. That's when I found out about online dating scam. No, I didn't get scam.

So, when will I meet my wife and I won't settle for anyone who isn't hot to me. I let what my eyes, penis, and heart wants what they want except for anything that breaks the law or hurts someone.

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Hercules Vang,

If you want to find a girl friend and get married to enjoy a happy life in the future, you need to change your
conservative character and try to be more outgoing. Few girls like the boy who is very shy. I think the girl who is conservative fit you well. The hot girl may not loyal to you in life.

Based on your date of birth, you have chances to get married in 2019, 2022, 2023, 2025 or 2026.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.