When can I find a lover and get married?

|

I was born in 19-09-84

2 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Jacelyn, your birthday indicates you are a yang fire rat.
Zodiac aside, for a woman whose day master element is yang fire, your husband element is a yin water man. Your birthday elements also manifests 2 peach blossom stars which indicates you generally should be quite popular with the (older) opposite sex (if I am not wrong?!). Your father, based on your birthday, appears to be an intelligent and dominating force if not controlling force in your life. You are also very close to him. It will also seem to indicate that your choice of husband is going in that direction? It will also seem that currently you enjoy a strong career woman status and will continue to do so for some time. 2012 is a yang water year and 2013 is a yin water year - these 2 years should have suitors for you? If you missed them, then 2022 yang water year and 2023 yin water year will be good for meeting that someone serious.

From fengshui perspective, you are a West group person. Try sleeping with your bed (head) pointing west and working in the western sectors of wherever you are to increase your chances of meeting Mr Right.

All said, all these is gathered from your Chinese 8 characters and I'm merely interpreting them! My apologies if I make any errors in the interpretation! And Best Marriage Luck!

|  
Hi Jacelyn,

I think the next year which will be the year of Monkey is a lucky year to you who is under the zodiac sign of Rat.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.