what is the future of 7 june 1992 birth?? can i find my lover? ? plzz answer if i find then when

|

monkey sign

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hi, your Chinese zodiac sign is Monkey. You were a born leader, clever and highly organized. If you read more and equip yourself, you could achieve great success. In nature, you are easy to be attracted by the opposite sex. After marriage, you can live harmony and enjoy a happy life.

This year, you may concentrate more on work or study and neglect to find a love. You are suggested to participate more in social activities which enable you to have more chances to meet your love.
  |  
You have many chances to make friends this year. You should keep an eye on the opposite sex around you. Participate more parties would be helpful to meet your love this year.
  |  
this year is very heavy for me..i felt it no career no love...i feel that i will remaining alone ..no body else with me...plz tell about my career can i find gov job? ? or partner when? ? in this year or next year 2016 plzz
  |  
in august can i get new job and pass my intrew plz tell me compolsory? ?
  |  
Don't too be upset, Mahrukh. I feel you are in a bad mood. A Monkey people is usually optimistic and clever. 2016 is year of the Monkey. It's said the year is not so good for the Monkey people. But also some people say, the Monkey people would have a great change during the year. The change is decided by yourself. It can be a great change for the better or the worse. No matter what's your luck, you should adjust your attitude and state of mind.

I think you should talk more about your situation with your friends or family members and let them help you.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.