What day is a good day to start my new business in September?

|

I am starting my new business in September. But I was wondering what date would be the best to start it on for it to be as successful as possible. Thank you so much for your answer!

Warm regards,

Lisa

25 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Lisa,

Auspicious days for you to start new business in September include:
September 1st (Clash Rooster), 2nd (Clash Dog), 3rd (Clash Pig), 4th (Clash Rat), 8th (Clash Dragon), 9th (Clash Snake), 15th (Clash Pig), 21st (Clash Snake), 23rd (Clash Sheep), 27th (Clash Pig)

I'm not sure it your sign is dragon, if so, except Sep. 8, you can select any of the above dates.
  |  
hi I would like to ask when can I start my business too in Sept? my birthdate is Nov. 22, 1985. thank you
  |  
Hi blufait52,

You can select any of the following dates to start your business:
September 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 8th, 9th, 15th, 21st, 23rd, 27th
  |  
Hi can i also ask if its good to start business on sept. 8, 2017 which i think is still covered by the ghost month. My birthday is dec 22 1982. Tnx 8n advance.
  |  
Hi noelguerrero15,

Sept. 8, 2017 is an auspicious date for starting business. It doesn't matter if you select an auspicious date in ghost month.
  |  
Hi good day.
Me and my husband is planning to open an agrivet business on sept6.
My birthday is on sept 6 1982
My husband is on dec 22 1981
Is it good to start on the 6th?
The permits are under my name.
Thanks a lot
  |  
Hi cutierich05,

Sept 6 is oaky for you to open your business.

If you could choose to open on Sept 3rd, 4th, 8th, 9th, 15th, 21st, 23rd or 27th, that's much better.
  |  
Hi thank you mary for your reply.
Another question. What to do on our 1st day? What is the best time to open our store.
Im from phils by the way and our calendar says sept6 is full moon.
Thank you so much.
  |  
Our business name is CRSS feeds shop
C for chrysler my husband
R for richie me
S for sheena my daughter, shes yr of the horse 2012
S for stacey my niece, shes yr of the sheep 2015
Thanks a lot
  |  
I am born June 19 1973. My LLC business was official opened today, September 1, 2017. Is this a good day?
  |  
Hi Natakat,

Yes, September 1, 2017 is a very auspicious day for opening business to you. You will be blessed with good luck.
  |  
Hi cutierich05,

Not sure what's the custom of opening business in your country. In China, on the first day, we usually set firecrackers to celerabate. Friends will send flowers to the business owners.

Auspicious time for you on sept 6 is from 07:00 to 11:00.
  |  
Hi sorry I will move my opening date to sept 8. Were not yet done with our construction.
Whats my auspicious time for that day?
Thanks you so much.
  |  
Hi kindly let me know the best date for me to open my business this month. My Chinese zodiac is Monkey July 1980 is my birthday.
  |  
Hi cutierich05,

The most auspicious time for you to open on sept 8 is during 09:00 - 11:00.
  |  
Hi Buin,

Sep 8th, 9th, 15th, 21st, 23rd and 27th are all auspicious dates for you to open your business.
  |  
Hi, Please suggest a good date in September or October to start my invitation showroom. My DOB 1st may 1982. Thanks.
  |  
Hi, when is the best date for me to start my business this sept? I am partnering up with a friend.

My birth date is January 31, 1994
Friend's birth date is August 26, 1987
  |  
Hi I'm Cecil..
pls. Let me know the best date for my new business this coming October 2017.
My birth date Dec. 14,1980
My husband Jan. 17,1981
Our new business is water refilling.. pls reply thanks
  |  
Hi Blair,

Sept 15th, 21st, 23rd, 27th are auspicious dates for you to start business.
  |  
Hi Cecil,

Auspicious dates for you to start your new business this coming October are:
2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, 16th, 22nd, 26th, 27th, 28th, 31st October
  |  
hi im maricel i am planning to open my small business this month what is the lucky date for me to open. my birthday is may 22 1984.thank you
  |  
Hi jasmine,

You can choose Sept 15th, 21st, 23rd or 27th to open your small business. Good luck!
  |  
my bday nov22 1985 my partner august 28 1985 were planning to open small business this month whats the best day and time.thank you!
  |  
Hi lai28,

In the rest of September of this year, the 23rd and 27th are auspicious dates for u to open your business.

09:00-11:00 is the most auspicious time on Sept 23 and 07:00-09:00 is the most auspicious time on Sept 27.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.