What is the best date to open a business?

|

Hi there, I am planning to open a business this month, may i ask which day is the best to start my own business? What are the do's and dont in Feng Shui for business? My business is selling sweet delicacies. My birthday is May 15, 1954. Thank you in advance. Hoping to have some insight about this.

16 Answer(s)

|  
Hi,

Nov. 23rd, Nov. 28th and Nov.29th are auspicious dates for you to open the business. You can choose any of the date. After you decide which date to open, you should choose an auspicious time on the day. Feel free to let me know the date, I'll let you know the auspicious times.
  |  
Hi thanks for your response, i' ve decided to open on the 29th nov. And yes, please let me know what is the best time to open my business?. By the way, the business is selling sweet delicacies, and any other local foods like rice cakes etc. do you think this is ideal for me stay on this kind of business? I am gladly to wait on your reading. Once again thank you in advance.
  |  
The auspicious time on 29th Nov include:
03:00-05:00
05:00-07:00
11:00-13:00
13:00-15:00
15:00-17:00

The time is based on Beijing Time. You should convert it into your local time.

You are Wood horse in Chinese astrology. The wood horse usually are good at establishing good relationships with others. On many occasions, they often act as a go-between with the ability of communication and coordination. So, you could do well in managing your business because you could deal with people with good attitude and attract more customers.
  |  
Hi im planning to open a business on december 10th what is the best time?
  |  
Hi troy,

Auspicious time on December 10th include:
23:00-00:59
01:00-02:59
07:00-08:59
09:00-10:59
13:00-14:59
19:00-20:59
  |  
Thank you flora, any idea what color is best for food business (tapsihan) .. Currently we have old rose color of the house were renting and seems it kinda dark and dull..
  |  
Hi troy,

You'd better choose the your lucky color for the business. The wrong color may has bad effect on your business. Just tell me your date of birth, birth place and birth time, I'll help you check your lucky colors.
  |  
march 05, 1988 manila around 5:28am
  |  
Hi I plan to open Internet cafe this month December. What's the best Color, time and date to open? My birthday is July 10,1987. Thank u
  |  
Hi troy,

Your favorate element is Metal by checking your Bazi, White, Apricot and Golden colors stand for Metal. So, you'd better choose one of these colors to decorate the house. Earth generate metal, so the Yellow or Brown colors which stand for earth are also lucky to you.
  |  
Hi Els,

Dec 10th and 21st are the two auspicious dates for you to open the Internet cafe.

Auspicious time on Dec. 10:
07:00-08:59
13:00-14:59

Auspicious time on Dec. 21:
15:00-16:59
19:00-20:59

You should let me know your birth time and birth place, or it's hard to help you find out the lucky colors.
  |  
thank you flora ...
  |  
Hello. Im planning to start my small mining business. when is the best date and time to start. my birthday is june 16, 1966.
  |  
Hi myn,

In which month do you plan to start the business.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.