Wedding Date

|

Hello,

My boyfriend and I are planning to get married in the near future, preferably in 2 years.

I think Aug, 8, 2020 would be perfect however wants to confirm if this will be an auspicious day to get married. By the way, my zodiac sign is an ox and my boyfriend is a sheep (I know these 2 signs are compatible). We've been together for on and off 9 years (both really stubborn). For the last 3 years, we've really matured, more so he has and we don't argue anymore.

any tips on when would be good day for a wedding close/around 8/8/2020?

thank you

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Jenny Pham,

Sorry for the late reply.

Aug, 8, 2020 is an auspicous date for wedding. But it's not good for you because the date clash with the Ox sign. For dates close/around 8/8/2020, you can choose Aug 3, 4, 7, 9, 11, 13, 16. These are auspicious dates for your wedding.
  |  
Hi Mary,

Thank you for your reply. Hm.. if 8/8 isn’t an auspicious wedding day because it clash with my zodiac sign then I don’t necessarily need to choose the month of August. I figured the # 88 would be lucky. Would you suggest any date in the fall.. on a Saturday that would be auspicious for my sign or for our signs( ox and sheep)?

Thanks!
  |  
Hi Jenny,

September 12 and September 26, 2020 both of the are saturdays are auspicious days for you to get married.

Reply This Question

The Content field is required.
The User Name field is required.
The Email field is required.

Before posting, please read our rules for Q & A

Thank you!Your reply has been posted successfully!
I'm Sorry! Please verify that you have entered the correct information!