Wedding Date

|

Hi

It's me again, Karen. I wonder why the dates given in the response to my inquiry different from the ones found in this link? https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/2018/6.htm

Was the response given for June 2017 not June 2018? Our wedding is planned to be on June 2018.

Also, I heard that it's better to have both parents birthdays taken into consideration as well?

Here are their birthdays:
Bride: Feb 16, 1983
Groom: Feb 15, 1984

Bride Side:
Mother July 13, 1960
Father Oct 31, 1956

Groom Side:
Mother July 30, 1957
Father July 3, 1954

Thank you

This was the response I got:

Hi Karen,

The bride's zodiac is used in choosing the Auspicious Wedding Date. You are under the Pig sign while your fiance is a Rat.

Your sign neither clashes, harmes, tortunes or conflicts with Tai Sui in 2018, So, it is a good year for you to get married.

In June, the Auspicious Dates include:

2nd (Clash Tiger), 3rd Sat. (Clash Rabbit), 4th (Clash Dragon), 10th Sat. (Clash Dog), 11th Sun. (Clash Pig), 13th (Clash Ox), 16th (Clash Dragon), 19th (Clash Sheep), 23rd (Clash Pig), 25th Sun. (Clash Ox), 26th (Clash Tiger), 27th (Clash Rabbit)

Clash XX, means the people under the zodiac sign should avoid getting married on the day.

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Karen,

Silly me! I copied the the June dates of Auspicious Wedding Dates in 2017 on https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/auspicious-wedding-date.htm. Sorry for the mistake.

Yes, you are right. The Auspicious Wedding Dates in June 2018 are as follows:

1st (Clash Horse), 3rd Sun. (Clash Monkey), 5th (Clash Dog), 6th (Clash Pig), 8th (Clash Ox), 11th (Clash Dragon), 14th (Clash Sheep), 18th (Clash Pig), 20th (Clash Ox), 21st (Clash Tiger), 22nd (Clash Rabbit), 26th (Clash Sheep), 29th (Clash Dog)

Based on the information you offered, the signs in your famliy include Rat, Pig, Horse, Monkey and Rooster. So, the best dates will be 5th (Clash Dog), 8th (Clash Ox), 11th (Clash Dragon), 14th (Clash Sheep), 20th (Clash Ox), 21st (Clash Tiger), 22nd (Clash Rabbit), 26th (Clash Sheep), 29th (Clash Dog). You may choose from any of the above.

Good luck.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.