want twins girls

|

I have 2 boys already and would like to get pregnant with twins girls? Can anyone help me please I don't want to lose my faith!
God bless everyone!

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

11 Answer(s)

|  
Hi jayjenn,

Are your boys twins? If you don't have genes for twins, it's hard to have twins natually. I suggest you to take Chinese baby gender selector as a reference to increase the chance of getting pregnant with a baby girl.
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/baby-gender-selection.htm
  |  
No i dont is there any medicine that can help me? I have heard of yam that helps but i dont if to believe it or not:( like im trying to get pregnant in 2017 of March i want a December baby i made a promise to god and virgin Mary like im really trying i pray so my dreams come true like i almost have liiterly cried because i really want my baby girl i hope my date of birth helps D.O.B 9/24/1997 i would like a December baby girl i hope you can help i really dont know how to use the Chinese calendar chart im confused! I hope you can help me:)
  |  
Yes, I also heard add wild yams to your diet could helps to conceive twin girls.

I check Chinese baby gender calendar and found almost the whole year of 2017 is favorable for you to conceive baby girl. It shows if you are conceive during February 26, 2017 - December 31, 2017, you would get baby girl.

More ways to increase the chances of getting twin girls include gaining weight, taking a folic acid supplement every day, eat dairy products more than 5 times a day and consuming acidic food before ovulation.
  |  
Okay thank you! You just made my day im happy to hear this c: and acidic? Likewise what kind ? And do you know of the birth control twin effect? Is it like any pill or does it have to be a certain one I've been researching and nothing comes in my way:c thank you c:
  |  
Also ovulation when does this accrue to be honest i dont know my body like other women do its confusing well i started my period on May 26 and still on it ! I'm regular in my periods but what is ovulation? I hope its not too much info?
  |  
Hi still there?
  |  
You could calculate your ovulation period here:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/ovulation-calculator.htm

The chances to get pregnant will be high if you try during your ovulation periods.
  |  
Acidic foods include egg yolk, cheese, pastry, pasta, cakes made from refined white sugar, rice, fish (like tuna, flat fish, carp...), meat (like pork, beef, chicken...), ham, shrimp, peanuts, beer, chocolate and so on.
  |  
Okay thanks!
  |  
Hi
A folic acid for diet to get girl or boy ?
  |  
Hi shahad,

Scientifically speaking, folic acid couldn't decide baby's gender. It could only help to avoid fetal abnormalities.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.