Trident and triangle in my left hand.

|

Hi, I have fate line in my left hand which ends at satrun with trident, that trident made by accident in my hand and I have a triangle at jupiter mount kindly tell me about that I am a male 42 years and born on 19/august /1974 in lahore I am male person

3 Answer(s)

|  
Helllo Salman ali,

Trident at satrun shows your study or carrer during your youth time is not so smooth.

The triangle at jupiter mount indicates that you are talented in military and politics, and you are vigorous, prudent, self-disciplined and able to bear great pressure, thus can have a successful career and live a successful life.

For your reference only.
  |  
I dont know much of lines in my left hand markings from base of my hand to top the bottom of my middle finger make a 6 pointed star I have a regular tringle going down pointing and going down into my rest that runs in to were my vain meet and for a smal up right triangle then I have another triangle in my hand that over crosses the other pointing up into my middle finger any ideas on what this would mean if anything
  |  
Ho, thank you for ur knowledge nd reply and what about fiahes sighn at left palm at luna

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.