Stairs

|

Dear Sir/Ma'am, 

Good morning!

My friend built a house but the total number of steps is 15. I tried to count using method 1 and 2 and it falls as inauspicious. Do we include the ground floor in the count? Also, the stairs going to the rooms were placed in the middle of the house. Is there any workaround to avoid bad luck? Thank you. 

May You Interest

7 Answer(s)

|  
No the fround floow should not be counted. the steps number had better 11, 13, 17, 19 or 21 instead of 15 in Feng Shui.

If the stairs is placed in the miffle of the house. The house will be divided into two parts. In Feng Shui aspect, it will cause family disharmony. Does the stair face the front door as well?
  |  
Thank you for the quick reply. No, the stair doesn't face the front door. The stair from ground to 2nd floor is on the side. But, the stairs from the second to the third floor is in the middle. They can no longer change the count of the steps and the position of the stairs. Is there any workaround to avoid bad luck? Thank you again for the help.
  |  
The problem is not serious if it doesn't face the front foor. He can place some green plants around the starting point of the stairs to avoid the bad luck.
  |  
Thank you so much for the help. Really appreciate it. :)
  |  
Hi Ms. Kitty, sorry I have another question. The stair is not facing the front door but it is facing the door going to the garage. Will there be any problem or lead to bad luck? What can we do to avoid it? Thank you again.
  |  
Hi,

Don't worry, by placing some green plants around the stairs also could prevent the wealth of your home from flowing out from the door. This is because wealth indicates water. The soil of the plants could block the water from flowing.
  |  
Thank you very much, Ms. Kitty. I really appreciate your assistance. :)

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.