Staircase Feng Shui
Asked by a***u |
What is the exact meaning of "stairs at the center of the house" that should be avoided? If the start of the staircase is located at the side and then it turns left, the steps are now located at the center of the house, is it considered as "stair at the center of the house"? Or should it be that the whole staircase is located at the center to have it considered inauspicious? Should the side of the steps not in front of the main door or should the one to be avoided is only the opening of the staircase leading to the main door? What are the remedies for staircase at the center and the side of the staircase exposed to the main door if ever these are not good? Your response is very much appreciated.
May You Interest
a***u | Reply
Thank you very much for your expert advice.
1. Hang 12 Chinese knot to the front door eaves
2. Add a door sill with the height about 3 inches to the front door
3. Placing a screen between the front door and the stairway.
5. Place Five-Emperor Coins on the front door eaves
6. Hang a concave-mirror from the from door eaves
If the opening of the staircase leading to the main door is in front of the main door, that's considered to be inauspicious. If you want to fix it, just place a screen between the front door and the stairway.