Ring of Solomon

|

Hello, i have girble of venus index finger to little finger like half moon shape and my heart line is really long little finger to index finger in the end. So there’s a straight line under index finger 2 inch is connecting to my venus and heart line. There is another line from middle finger right side goes down to head and life and over 2 inch near my thumb finger, when the line goes down between heart and life gap makes a fish sign. My head and life are together til 30 but from start are those lines are separate 2 inch. I hope this one better details thanks

2 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Hy tuong luong,

You are introverted, prudent and thoughtful, have a strong sense of beauty and talent in art and creation. You are intelligent, intuitive and mysterious; like to study all kinds of mystery science, have the keen sixth sense and the strong communicative ability, and thoroughly understand the human nature; also, you are talented in art and can get a position of authority.

The fish sign symbolizes a beautiful, noble and rich wife and harmonious marriage relationship. If you are a man with such a sign, your wife will help you a lot on your official career and wealth.
  |  
Thank you. I heard some people said that to me when i was young 20s. Its always timing to come

Reply This Question

The Content field is required.
The User Name field is required.
The Email field is required.

Before posting, please read our rules for Q & A

Thank you!Your reply has been posted successfully!
I'm Sorry! Please verify that you have entered the correct information!