Sun Line

|

(1)A line starting from heart line is intersecting my sun line and it is going toward the ring of Solomon that is present between little finger and ring finger. What does it mean?
(2)Also the line that is intersecting my sun line is also forming a fish sign that is slightly tilted toward mercury mount. (3)And there are fish signs in my all Solomon rings.
Answer these three questions.

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Tayyab,

You have a strong sense of beauty and talent in art and creation. Also, you have good luck for windfall and unexpected fortune. The fish signs are very auspicious. Not sure if you have got married. If you haven't, you will have a very good partner in the future who will be very helpful to your career.
  |  
You are saying that I will get a very good partner after marriage. But there is island in the centre of my marriage line which means that my married life will be problematic. So currently I'm 20 years old . will that island end when I will reach the age of 27 or 28. Or is there any other line that will cancel the effect of island on my marriage line?
  |  
Hi Tayyab,

The fish sign just can cancel the effect of island on your marriage line. The lines on the palm usually change with ages. It may disappear when you reach the age of 27 or 28.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions

Sun line (0 reply)
SUN LINE (0 reply)
Sun line (1 reply)
Sun line (0 reply)
SUN LINE (1 reply)