Residence Relocation vs Moving

|

What is the difference between residence relocation and moving? I'm in the middle of picking a day to move my furniture from storage to the new house (but not live there yet until renovation is done) and picking a day to physically move and stay there.

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hello George,

Picking a day to move your furniture from storage to the new house, you should check an auspicious day for Moving.

Picking a day to physically move to the new house and stay there, you should find an auspicious day for Residence Relocation.
  |  
Moving a house is a grand event to everyone. To choose the right day to move is very important.

"moving" is to express the idea of relocating one's belongings from one dwelling to another. It also can refer to a person's move from one place to another place, eg. Go to another country or place to spend a holiday; to visit a distant relative and stay there for some days, etc.

"Residence Relocation" is used to express the house moving. If you physically move to a new house and stay there, it means "Residence Relocation".

So, to find an auspicious day for "Moving" to move your furniture from storage to the new house and find a lucky day for "Residence Relocation" when you plan to physically move.

|  
"moving" takes on a wider meaning than "Residence Relocation". I think Moving includes Residence Relocation
  |  
How about moving back to your old house after renovation? Does this also refers to "Residence Relocation"?
  |  
Hi Jennifer,

Yes, you are right. You should check an auspicious date for Residence Relocation.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.