Rabbit

|

My dob is February 24,1987 I was born 9:18 pm in New York can you tell me about my fortune ? And my love life ?

4 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Jessica,

You under the Rabbit sign is witty, smart, thoughtful, quiet and beautiful. In the lifetime, you will unlikely have marked ups and downs but make steady progress. In youth, you often could get help from the eldership. In middle age, you should be industrious and thrifty in managing a household and do more good deeds to accumulate merits for your old age.

In terms of love life, you have a good luck in opposite sex and could get help in life from male or your future husband. As you are self-willed, you will have a love marriage. However, you need to have more communication with your future husband after marriage or there will be many problems between you.
  |  
Hi can you see what kind man of sign will I marry ? What career should I look into ??
  |  
Sorry, your future husband's zodiac sign couldn't be predicted. He will be a man dignified, straightforward and with a strong personality. He like to help the weak and aid the needy.

As you lack Earth element in Bazi, you'd better choose those career related to earth which include land sale, real estate, agriculture, architecture, an accountant etc. Also, you are suitable to literature, fine arts, architecture, music and art related works.
  |  
Your best match would be a Sheep man.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.