Personalized Chinese astrological forecasts? Cost?

|

Hello,
I tried to post this question before, but I don't know if I posted it in the right place on your website. I would like to know if you provide customized Chinese astrological forecasts for 1 year ahead, or 2 years ahead, or even 3 years ahead. I am interested in having one done based on my birthdate, time of birth, location of birth, etc. The areas I am interested in are money/financial and love. Do you provide this type of service? If so, how much do you charge? If you don't provide this service, can you recommend someone who is good?
Thank you,
KL

9 Answer(s)

|  
Hi,

We could offer free astrology forecast for you for 1 year or 2 years ahead. But it will be published here where all visitors could see it.
  |  
Hello,
That sounds great! Thank you!! Please see below:

Birthday: May 12, 1966
Time: 12:07 am or 0 hr, 7 min (Pacific Daylight Savings Time). Daylight savings was in effect.
*** If you don't use daylight savings in your calculations, then my birthday would be May 11, 1966, 11:07 pm or 23 hr, 07 min (Pacific Standard Time) ***
City Longitude: -118.15
  |  
Could you let me know if you are single or not now?
  |  
I am single. :)

Thank you and best regards,
KL
  |  
Hi KL,

You are under the Horse sign in Chinese Zodiac and your element is Fire.

2017 will be year of Fire Rooster. It will be a changeable year for you. Your fortune will be full of ups and downs. In career and money aspects, you could enjoy a good fortune however at the same time; there are many disastrous stars in your life making things from good to bad.

In money making, it will be easy for you. You will have many chances of getting them during the year. Also, you could save the money well. However, a disastrous star will make you lose some money especially spending the money on the patience in your family. You may also get ill and spend some money on it.

In terms of love, there will be many suitable opposite sex around you. So, you have many chances in finding your future partner. If you could be with single-minded sentiment, you have the ability to find your love. However, in 2017, you are inclined to be unstable in sentiment and the good fortune in love may turn to be bad thus make you suffer a lot in love relationship. Therefore, you should keep single-minded in the year.
  |  
Thank you so much for the warnings regarding 2017. It sounds like it will be a bad year for me. (I hope 2018 will be better.) One question for you...What does it mean to be with single-minded sentiment? Are you saying that I should stay away from love relationships in 2017??

Best regards,
KL
  |  
Hi KL,

Sorry for my poor English. That means once you find one whom you think is suitable to you, you should be constant in love to him.

Don't feel upset. 2017 will not be a terrible year for you if you could put on a brave face and accept all the challenges.
  |  
Thank you very much for the clarification. Also, I don't feel so bad now. :) I would rather prepare myself for what's ahead than be surprised (in a bad way). I appreciate your insights and the time and effort you put into my forecast. How can I give a donation?

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.