My period date is 22.9.2015 i reqvest u pls tell

|

I am poonam shinde i have two daughters .i want baby boy this time pls tell me what we do

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

4 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Poonam,

You are suggest to choose the right time to conceive. As I don't know your DOB, you are suggested to get the dates by yourself at this page:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/baby-gender-predictor.htm
Just select your date of birth, the year you plan to get pregnant and your preferred baby gender from the Baby Gender Selection Calendar in the second paragraph, you can get the best conceiving dates based on the traditional Chinese baby gender chart which was invented during the Chinese Qing dynasty (1644 - 1911 AD).

After knowing the time, you should find out your ovulation date and try to conceive on your ovulation date to raise the chance.

For your diet, you are suggested to eat more Alkalescent food like tomato, banana, watermelon, grape, carrot, soda biscuit...
  |  
My birth date is 19/7/1990 & my last period date is 22/9/2015 .i have 2 daughters .i want baby boy .pls tell mi what we do how this month to get pregnancy for baby boy .which lucky date for me
  |  
October 1st to 12th are favorable for you to get a baby boy according to the Chinese baby gender calendar. Based on your last period time, you are suggested to conceive around Oct. 6th.

Wish your dream come true.
  |  
i have 2girls and i wish to have twin boys this time.My birthday is 13/10/1982, i saw my menses for the 1st time after given birth on the night of 18/9/2015; pls tell me when is the best time i can conceive boys

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions