My marriage line is y but it's down and I have the other line too

|

I'm so canfouse bcuz my marriage line end is down but it's 2 lines like y but the end is down what does mean and I have one more marriage line plz help me I'm so worry

6 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Monika,

That means you have two marriage lines. As long as the lines are deep, clear with the red color, you could have a sound marriage. The major one with the end down indicates you marriage may have problem because of your coldness. So, you'd better be passionate in life.
  |  
I have two marriage line but one is like fork but the end is down and the other one stright line and end with y I'm married but first one is red and the other a little but I have so hard time in this day I'm so worry what does mean
  |  
I have two marriage line but one is like fork but the end is down and the other one stright line and end with y I'm married but first one is red and the other a little but I have so hard time in this day I'm so worry what does mean
  |  
As far as I know the marriage line with fork means you are easy to seperate with your parner.
  |  
I have a single mrrigeline that looks to point downwards and2 intersecting lInes on my right hand but the left shows 2 ahort lines with a heavying line and 2 very short faint lines. What does it mean?

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.