Marriage line

|

I don't know which hand I need to check for the marriage line? I'm my left hand I have this y shaped line and on the right side I have 3 lines. Top and middle lines are the same medium length and my bottom line is short. What does it mean? I am a female.

4 Answer(s)

|  
Hi M,

The left hand usually represents what you were born with physically and materially and the right hand represents what you become after grown up. So, the right hand is dominant in palm reading and the left for supplement. 

y shaped marriage line indicates split-up,divorce, marriage crises or separation.

Three marriage lines mean mixed emotions and a weak concept of chastity. You may have a poor conception of life. You are usually talented, romantic and passionate to the opposite sex. If you couldn't utilize your wisdom, there would be troubles in love life.
  |  
Will it tell me at what age I'm going to get married?
  |  
Is there a possibility that its wrong?
  |  
Two or more marriage lines usually shows your love may not go as you wish but often have troubles; your road to marriage will be full of twists and turns, so you will get married late. I have three marriage lines and it's true to me. I get married at the age of 31.

The lines in palm usually change at any time. It may change to be better one in the not long future. Don't worry. As long as you have a good way of life, learn to be more understanding and care etc., your marriage will be good and your marriage line will turn to be much better at the same.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.