Marriage line it's like y but y is break like not connected

|

My marriage line is y but the lower line is not connected with above line and and between two line I have white sign but it's short please can u tell me what it does mean

4 Answer(s)

|  
Sorry I forgot to say I'm woman and the marriage line is like y its on my right hsnd and the y is broke what it does mean and hope I explain it good please help me thanks
  |  
Hi Sami,

If the two line is not connected, it means the upper one is downwords towards the palm center. If you only have two marriage lines, this means before your marriage you may have a relationship with another man instead of your husband now. Also, it reminds you should pay much attention to your husband and tread him well in order to matain a good marriage.

The white sign between the two lines may reflect your health condition. It may be caused by the lack of vitamin.
  |  
Hi how can I send my hand plam photo because mine is so canfouse I have 3 lines the first is small but not clear 2nd is frok ending and end is down the 3rd line is a little longer and end is a little up and between 2nd and 3rd line is one extra line and ending is down it's totally sparate but between 2nd and 3rd line hope you will understand and please help me I'm worry and canfouse what does it mean

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.