My boyfriend was born in the year of the horse,

|

Is rabbit and horse are compatible,, what is the best things to do to keep our relationship stay long time and get married with out any problems,,,

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Soledad Sadaya,

Horse and Rabbit is not compatible in Chinese Zodiac. You are a pair with distinctive personalities and different attitude towards life. The male horse has strong curiosity and likes to behave in his own way and to pursue his favorite objectives at his ease. He pays little attention to caring about the rabbit and often gets angry without any reason or cause. The female rabbit is tender, fragile, cautious and dependent. She hopes that the horse could devote more energy to the family, and she can't stand her love's or husband's unstability for long.

If you want to keep your relationship stay long time and get married without any problems, one of your should make great compromise when meeting conflicts. Both of you could wear something with the sign of Sheep (or Goat) or Dog to help you bring good luck in love.
  |  
Thanks for the info,, and I also want to know about my situation now in my job, I work in Kuwait for almost 6years now as a nanny in Kuwaiti couple my sir is a year of the dog and my madam is year of the rat, their kids are year of the rabbit and the twins are year of the monkey cos they are born this year, they have also two nanny's with me who are born in year of the rooster,, I read my Chinese zodiac for next year that the year of the rooster is my worst,, what is the best things to do to keep away my bad luck next year coz us I observe now it's really worst?? Help me please...
  |  
Thanks for the info,, and I also want to know about my situation now in my job, I work in Kuwait for almost 6years now as a nanny in Kuwaiti couple my sir is a year of the dog and my madam is year of the rat, their kids are year of the rabbit and the twins are year of the monkey cos they are born this year, they have also two nanny's with me who are born in year of the rooster,, I read my Chinese zodiac for next year that the year of the rooster is my worst,, what is the best things to do to keep away my bad luck next year coz us I observe now it's really worst?? Help me please...

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.