Moving to new house on october

|

Hi again,

I just received word from contrator that we can't move on September so thanks for the answering my previous question but now we need to change move-in month to October.

What are the best dates to move to new house in October? We are thinking of October 17 but the day falls on ChongYang Festival(Double NinthFestival). Is it it auspicious to move to new house on the day of ChongYang festival (Double Ninth Festival)?

Another date we like is October 29 but this is 4 days after the full moon. So it's a waning gibbous moon. Is it still auspicious to move to new house 4 days after full moon?

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi sienna young,

Auspicious dates for you to move to the new house in October include the 7th, 9th, 12th, 16th, 17th and 24th days.

October 17 is a good day to you. The festival doesn't have bad effect for moving.
  |  
Thanks a lot for your help, Mary! October 17 does look good.

Just curious though.You did not mention October 29? Because in your almanac, it says that October 29 is a success day and also good for moving, house relocation, grand opening among a lot of others.

You also mentioned October 24 as a good day for moving but according to your almanac, for October 24 the only auspicious things to do are: "Sacrifice and Avoid Anything Else."

This is your almanac that I referred to:

https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/2018/10.htm

Thanks again for your help!

|  
I'm sorry, I mistakenly check the dates in year 2019.

In 2018, the 8th, 10th, 11th, 14th, 17th, 19th, 21st, 22nd and 29th days are good for you to move.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.