Moving in to a new house

|

Hi. We are planing to move to a new house this month 3rd floor c416. But we are worried that maybe its not good luck for us to do big decision like this. My birthday is December 1 1986 tiger, my husband is october 26 1982 dog.

5 Answer(s)

|  
Why do you think it's not good luck for you to move into the new house?

In fact, move is good for your husband because his zodiac sign damages the earthly branch 'You' (酉) of Tai Sui (Grand Duke Jupiter) of 2017. Big change will be good for him.

You can choose one of the following auspicious dates in February to move into the new house in order to be blessed:
February 13th (Clash Ox), 15th (Clash Rabbit), 17th (Clash Snake), 21st (Clash Rooster), 24th (Clash Rat)
  |  
Hello,
Regarding moving house.
Understand that 4th Apr is the QIngMing, so is it good to move on the 27/Mar?
My zodiac is Rat 1972 and child's zodiac is Rabbit 1999.

Or can you advise other auspicious date in late Mar & Apr?

|  
Hi cwong,

27 March is an auspicious date for moving into the new house. You can choose the date. For other auspicious date, only 2 April meet your request.
  |  
hello there. we r planning to move to our new house this 8 March. my zodiac: rooster, my kids (year of the dog and rat). is the date okay for us to move? thanking you in advance for the reply.
  |  
8 March clashes with the Rat sign, so it's not a good day for your kid who is under the Rat sign.

You'd better check auspicious dates for moving here and choose another day:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/auspicious-moving-date.htm

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.