Marriage lines and marriage

|

I want to ask I would b able arrange or love marriage? Nd I have three marriage lines one is long nd deep in colour nd other 2 are short over another but with gap ...i mean not splitting...what you say
Dob 09/08/1992
From pakistan

7 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Faiza,

You may get love marriage. I need to know the location of the longest marriage line. Is it in the upper part between the base of the little finger and the heart line, or it's located in the lower part?
  |  
As the location of longest line is that its start from the lower part of the nd goes longest till the middle between heart nd little finger ...tell Me when I would b marry
  |  
Hi Faiza,

As it's in the midlle between heart and little finger, you are likely to be married between the age of 25 and 30.
  |  
And how's my married life would b ?
  |  
Hi Faiza,

You will enjoy a happy marriage with a long and deep marriage line without any spliting.
  |  
Then what about other two lines that I ve already told you I ve three marriage lines ...what they indicate if there is no splitting...
  |  
The longest marriage line is usually used as a basis for marriage judgment. As long as there is no splitting for the other two lines, that's indication of good marriage.

Three marriage lines also show you are talented, romantic and passionate to the opposite sex. So, you need to watch out your relationship with the opposite sex in order not to be misunderstood by your partner after you get married.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.