Love, relationships and marriage

|

I born in 15 nov 1991 so i was confused who's gonna be the best match for me.. I knew two guys at the moments. One was born 24 Jan 1989 and one more was born 14 Aug 1993. And when will i probably get married? Bcoz i supposed to get married this year but broke up with my dog zodiac partner

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Xiaosha,

The guy who was born in 1989 under the earth Dragon sign is more suitable to you under the metal goat sign. You may lack appeal to him at the beginning. But after you start a relationship with him, you will find you have many things to talk about.
  |  
Omaigad.. Seriously? Bcoz it true tho. I didn't have interest towards the dragon one but with the rooster one we have so much similarity.. Our personality was almost the same.. Like i didn't have to forced conversation with the rooster one bcoz i just felt click with him. And i like the rooster one actually.. But the dragon one seems to giving me hints that he like me.. Both are loving so i really confused
  |  
And also i wanna ask if there's any chance i getting back together with my ex bf? Bcoz he's my first love. But we broke up after 3 years been together.. He's born in 26 Aug 1994 btw..
  |  
Hi Xiaosha,

There is few chance for you to get back together with your ex bf. Your interests clash with each other, and you often have to deal with conflicts when stay together.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.