Arranged marriage or love marriage

|

Hi,
My name is Mayur and my DOB is 18/04/1989. I wanted to know whether i will have arranged marriage or love marriage and a possible year of marriage

10 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Mayur,

The possible year of marriage for you is year of the Dog (2018), Dragon(2024 ), Rooster(202+), Ox (2021)or Monkey(2028).

Better check your palm to see if you will have an arranged or love marriage.
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/palmistry/love-or-arranged-marriage.htm
  |  
Hy m vinuo Will i have arrange or love marriage
  |  
Hi my name is Nishi I wan to knw if I have luv marriage or arrange ...m in relation with guy from last 8 years...so plz let me knw. 14 .02.1984 14.36 and his 2 may 1986 5.30
  |  
Hi Nishi,

You are a good match and will have a love marriage.
  |  
I want to know that I have love or arrange marriage
  |  
Hello,

Good Day,

Hope all doing well.

Dear i want to know at which aga i will get married, My name is Fatima Mohammed from Bahrain born Muslim in 16th April 1990, if possible please let me know Arrange or love.
  |  
Hello,

Good Day,

Hope all doing well.

Dear i want to know at which aga i will get married, My name is Fatima Mohammed from Bahrain born Muslim in 16th April 1990, if possible please let me know Arrange or love.
  |  
My boyfriend date of birth 1 Oct 1985 but I don't know my birth date .we both committed since last 9+Yr ..love or arranged hogi...
  |  
Hello sir
Iam Monika Goel my dob is 6 April 1995 n m with a guy his dob is 7november 1992. Wanted to know about our future together.

Reply This Question

The Content field is required.
The User Name field is required.
The Email field is required.

Before posting, please read our rules for Q & A

Thank you!Your reply has been posted successfully!
I'm Sorry! Please verify that you have entered the correct information!