Love or arrange marriage

|

I am keshab. I live in india. My date of birth: 17/7/1988, time of birth: 4:15am place: contai(West Bengal).i loved a girl but she did not love me. Yet i still love her but i have no contact with her at present. So will i get back her in future? If not, is there any possibility of a new relationship or love in my life? In short i want to know arrange or love which one occours in my life? Plz tell me... i am in sad all time. My health and carrier all may be ruined... plz help me? Also should i need any remedy? Which reamedy?

2 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Keshab majhi,

Based on your birth information, she will not back to you in the future and you will not marry her in life. Your future wife will be introduced by your family members that means you will have an arranged marriage. Your life partner will be very compatible with your family members and she will be greatly helpful to your future career.
  |  
As you lack fire element in Bazi, you'd better have more red or purple colors in your house to boost your fortune. Wear red cloths, use red carpet, have more light in your house, seek job in the south direction, cook more by yourself...etc. could also help you have good luck.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.