job chaange

|

hi
i am Sarada .
my date of birth is 17-01-1988.
i want to know couple of answers from you.
1. i used to work for a pharmaceutical company, recently resigned due to personal and official reasons. at the moment i am looking for similar kind of role but at the same time, i am not in the search.
please let me know when is the best time for searching?
will i get a job in my profile ?
can i work in other profile?
will i work?
my husband is saying no need to work take care of the baby, but i am not totally convinced with him. please suggest me.
2. i have a girl of 14 months, i want one more boy, please let me know when can i conceive to have boy.and also please suggest me what is ideal gap between 2 children.

Thanks a lot.

May You Interest

2 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Shalini,

You are still young. I suggest you to work instead of staying at home to take care of the baby. Working will make your life more regular and can learn much.

You are under the Chinese zodiac sign of the Rabbit. Your daughter is the Horse sign. You'd better plan to have a boy with the Dog sign who will be compatible with all of you. So, you need to conceive during 2017 and give birth during 02/16/2018 - 02/04/2019 which will be the Dog year.
  |  
Thanks A lot for the reply.
May i request you please let me know when is the best time to conceive for having boy.
My date of birth is 17th january 1988.

Thanks

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.