In September when exactly will I meet my spouse

|

favorable time would be September 2017. He seem to be from Western direction from your birth location. He may be from around your surroundings as well. You are likely to meet him in social gathering. He would surprise you with romantic gestures.

You are likely to meet him in social gatherings through the medium of your friends. He is likely to hail from Western direction of your birth place but minor chances of him residing in your current vicinity is also likely. The chances of crossing his path can be foreseen in September by the favor of Jupiter. He shall match up to your expectations and bring new hopes and happiness in your life.

Some guy told me this. I have a question when exactly in September will I meet my life partner and what does he mean by western direction? Which city?

Dob 25/5/1983 00:57am Abudhabi UAE. Living in islamabad Pakistan.

2 Answer(s)

|  
Someone answer please
  |  
Western direction means your future spouse lives at the west direction to you. It may be a city west to yours in Pakistan or a city west to yours in other countries. The people said you may meet your spouse in September because you have a good luck in this month in love according to Chinese astrology. But it couldn't guarantee you will meet him. This is just a prediction. So, don't believe it fully.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.