I desire to venture into business of fashion

|

I have a job but it's not paying well am failing to take care of my son and me.it has been my dream Mary to start a business and I feel I will do well even tho am a bit scared but I want to .Am determined to start this will I make it .and I also want to supplement my studies I didn't pass but am scared of not making it again .my boyfriend is a doctor I feel I have nothing to show up for .He is learned and am not. I feel he will leave me for better girls

2 Answer(s)

|  
Hi chrissy, I support your dream. I think you are a person of great self - reliance and self - improvement. You don't like to rely on others including your boyfriend. But you should never have the sense of inferiority. Try to be a woman of great self-confident. It needs you to enrich yourself and improve yourself to achieve this. If situation warrants, you could start your business of fashion which you like too much.
  |  
Thank yu so much .I get so scared at times of new opportunities even tho I want to . Thank yu av been disappointed in life a lot and am still hurting even now I wish to get over everything and overcome my fears and be happy in this life

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.