How will I fare in 2017?

|

2016 has not been a good year in career and love. I have search for a new job in all 2016 with nothing materializing and my love life has so many ups and down? How will I fare in 2017? Will I find a new job and new love? I am female. My date of birth is 7/26/1974 time 11:55 am.

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi,

Your sign is Tiger. 2016 is year of the Monkey. Since Tiger and Monkey are incompatible with each other in Chinese Zodiac, so you usually have a bad luck in 2016. In addition, among all the 12 Chinese Zodiac signs, Tiger ranks the last in terms of luck in 2016.

In 2017, you will gradually take on the right track in work and solve the problems in work with the help of others due to the blessing of auspicious stars. However, you still need time to recover due to the fact of offending Tai Sui in the last year.

You will have good luck in terms of love in 2017. Blessed by the auspicious star Tianxi, you single tigers will find the right one. You can pay more attention to the opposite sex around you and you will meet the right one easily.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions

2018 PREDICTION (1 reply)
Reading for 2016 (3 replies)
Snake in 2016 (22 replies)
Baby boy (1 reply)