what is 2017 for me

|

I was born on December 28, 1980. I had applied as CCTV operator in a government bank and was initially accepted for the job but was later on shielded due to lack of fund for the position. Will I'll get the job in this 2017?
I am currently working now as a part-time instructor, I wanted to know will I get a regular job this year of 2017. Also I want to know if I'll have better financial situation in 2017. Thank you

1 Answer(s)

|  
In the year of 2017, you under the animal sign of Monkey finally can breathe a sigh of relief because you have had a difficult year in 2016 and bad luck in various aspects due to the fact of conflicting Tai Sui (the Grand Duke Jupiter), thus have consumed most of your energy. Fortunately, the situation will be improved in 2017 and your luck will change completely.

Blessed by the auspicious star Hongluan, you could have better luck in love relationship in 2017, which will in turn benefit your career. However, you are easy to make wrong decisions when choosing the job.

Although you will be unlikely to have large income, your wealth will be stable, especially the income from work. The steady job will be more suitable for you in this year and you could get stable income as long as you work carefully.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions