How to cure Mirror Facing Door in Bathroom

|

HI. We will movve into a rented house and the bathroom mirror faces the door directly. What can we do to solve the problem please?

Thank you.

15 Answer(s)

|  
Hi jegobaby,

Do you mean the bathroom mirror faces the bathroom door directly? It's not so serious if it is. If the mirror faces the bedroom door or other doors of the room, that's not good.

However, there is really problem if the bathroom mirror faces the bathroom door directly. It will cause you to get yourself into a dead-end alley through sheer stubbornness when dealing with things. The woman is easy to get female diseases and the man to have sexual dysfunction. You'd better hide it with a cloth or move it if possible.
  |  
where is the best place for clocks
  |  
Hi beth,

Mirrors had better in bathroom. Clock should be in the living room and don't face the front door. You'd better have only one clock in your house instead of more.
  |  
We're buying a house where the front door facing south, what color should I paint the door based on 2017 Feng Shui
  |  
The door facing south belongs to the direction of fire. Colors of green, cyan, red or purple are lucky ones for the door.
  |  
why caNt you have many clockk up on the walls, i have like6 clocks on the wall.
  |  
In Feng Shui, many clocks on the walls will affect the peace in the room and make you suffer from changes.
  |  
I realized that I am buying a house that the front door is facing to an alley ( not a main street but one car can drive there and that road looks like it's facing straight to our front door!) the house has a screen porch before you can go to the front door. What can I do aside from putting mirrors.
I really love this house...
  |  
Where the best place to put fish tank or aquarium
Thanks
  |  
Hi Cookie,

You can also have a bead curtain instead of mirror.

Good luck
  |  
Hi beth,

If you lack of water, one of the five elements, you are suitable to place a fish tank or aquarium in your house.

You can place it in one of the brightest places in southwest, north, east, or southeast of your house. Or, you can place at the side of the entrance to serve as a screen.

Also, Feng Shui is related with your zodiac.

Good luck.

|  
Hi! Maria,
What kind of bead curtain? I checked amazon and there are bead curtain made of bamboo, acrylic, plastic and others. and any reason why has to be bead curtain? I can paint the front door red since it's facing south but I think it might look funny with bead curtain on it.... do you have any other remedy? Next to the front door is a narrow wall( which I plan to put our small aquarium) and then next to that narrow wall is a wall that has medium size windows. Any advice please and thank you.
  |  
In our master bedroom we have 3 walls with big windows and the only one solid wall with no window is where our headboard is but the headboard is leaning to a bathroom wall next door. What remedy can you advice? please.. and thank you...

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.