heart line palmistry

|

my heart line has a small fork between index and middle finger. The lower branch of fork then extends to jupiter mount and a bit above head line is cut by a vertical line .but this branch is less prominent than the heart line.?is my break up definite?can it be changed

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi ash,

I don't think it means break up. It's said if your heart line has a fork between index and middle finger and one of the branch extends to the Jupiter mount, it means you usually are not addicted yourself to love, so you could enjoy a good love life.

If your head line also has a fork at the end, that's not good. It means you will get divorce or you couldn't last long with your partner in life.
  |  
i was more worried about the vertical line on mount jupiter cutting that branch of heart line.As i read somewhere that it means a union ending horribly. i also observed such cut of a lady's hand who had a break up just before marriage..... and yes also my head line is forked but not a huge one
  |  
Don't worry so much about it. Palm lines changes with the course of time. As long as you love by heart, the break or the vertical line may disappear.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.