Head line

|

Hello, overlapped breaks in a overall good head line indicate change of mentality, creeds and philosophy, or accidents or problem to the brain?

2 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Andrea,

If the broken part is within 0.12 inches, it hints you may suffer head injuries or problems. So, you should be especially careful and avoid the injury of the head.

If it's more than 0.12 inches, there will be no problem for your head or health. It shows you originally is a clever person. But when meeting problems, you couldn't think a good way. Only after you are cheated could you absorb experiences. So, it reminds you should be more careful to contact with other no matter in life or work. You should have something up your sleeve.
  |  
Hi,
thanks so much for your reply.

The "break" is completely overlapped and there is actually not even a break. The upper part just stops while at the same time the new lower part, which begins right before the stop and just little lower from it, starts anew with no faults at all. The break is between the mounts of Saturn and Sun, right between the two fingers. If you need I can send you a pic.

Thanks for your help, I have been looking for the true meaning of this, such as a spiritual enlightenment or a conversion towards Eastern spirituality such as Buddhism or Hinduism, but I am not 100% sure yet.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Andrea

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.