Free Marriage Compatibility Analysis

|

Hi, anyone keen on finding out if you are compatible with someone? If you are, can leave your birthdays here :)

41 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Li Tzu,

I'm a Pig born 13:50 11/26/1983 and my husband a Monkey born at 0:30 8/25/1980.

How about our relationship? Thanks
  |  
Hi Hettie

Based on your birthdays, in terms of zodiac compatibility, it will seem a moderate to difficult match?

From the analysis of the Day Master elements, you are very supportive of your husband but also because of that, sometimes you feels overwhelmed?

In your own way, you are a down to earth person and is able to attract the attention of the opposite sex with the single peach blossom star in your chart. Your husband, it seems, is quite a good looking chap and tends to attract the female eyes quite often with the double peach blossom stars in his chart. In your own ways, you are attracted to each other because of the similar peach blossoms in your charts.

If you have children, they will be very supportive of you. Your husband's elements, however, indicates that he may actually not get along very well with the children.

Here said, the Chinese horoscope or zodiac is based on the 5 elements of the physical world. Emotions, human love, can actually be a notch higher, going beyond the physical.
Sometimes, it takes just one to commit to a loved one to elevate the relationship to the
next higher plane.

As the Chinese saying goes: "佳偶天成,怨偶亦天成". Meaning: For better or worse, if you are meant to be together, you are meant to together.. Mostly, to learn to love and accept each
other because some time in the past lives, you have not learnt to do so.

The above analysis is based on inferences from the interaction of the Chinese 5 elements and their positions to each other. My apologies if my analysis is not be what you expected?
  |  
Hi Li Tzu,

Thank your for your detailed analysis for me.

We had a son, his zodiac is horse. I found monkey and pig are not compatible with each other. But I get a long very well with my husband. We respect each other in daily life and never have quarrels. The only thing I get headache is the relationship of my mom and dad. They are not divorced but have separated for two years. They have different personalities. My mom was born in Feb 10, 1957 Rooster sign and Dad Feb 26, 1956 Monkey sign. When they are together, they always quarrel on trifles. I'm not sure if they could reconcile with each other?
  |  
You analysis about me, a down to earth person and is able to attract the attention of the opposite sex is accurate. My husband is not this type. He is not attractive to the opposite sex.
  |  
Hi Hettie

Pardon me for saying this - but your parents are quite a couple!
In general zodiac compatibility, Monkey and Rooster have moderate compatibility.
But their birthcharts are so uncannily identical in their 10 year luck pillars that prompt one to say - they are predestined to be together!

Both your mom and your dad are highly intelligent and strong character individuals.
As I mentioned earlier, it's also unfortunate that both are also now in 10 year luck pillars which are not so lucky for them. It will seem that in their own individual lives, things have not exactly been smooth sailing for either of them - hence, could be one of the reasons which added to their not seeing eye to eye with each other.

From the luck pillars, your dad entered his not so lucky 10 year period when he was about 52 years old whilst your mom entered her not so lucky 10 year period when she was about 57 years old. It will also appear that both their unlucky luck periods may ran on for some time so, from this perspective, in the not so distant future, their reconciliation seems unlikely.

Much as you will wish for them to reconcile, from yet another perspective, as long as both of them are healthy and well individually, their reconciliation is something that can be worked out slowly ..

All said, do what you can and leave the rest to a Higher power and their own destinies?
My apologies again if my inferences is not what is expected.
  |  
Hi my DOB is 05/27/92 and his is 02/17/88. What do you think??
  |  
Hi Li,

How about DOB 10/26/86 for male and 09/15/87 for female? Many Thanks!
  |  
Hi Blind27

Strictly speaking,both birthdays' Day Masters are not husband and wife elements. BUT
as life would have it, both of you are together for a reason if not karmic connections.

In terms of Zodiac compatibility, Dragon and Monkey are compatible.
You are a yin water monkey and he is a yang water dragon.
Both of you are highly intelligent and strangely enough, seems to think alike.
In your relationship based on the elements analysed, you draw support from each other, yet it seems he's the more impulsive one and tends to do as he wishes though it will appear he will respect your opinions. In the beginning, it seems he's the one attracted to you first as you are his peach blossom and from your birthday chart, he's not your only admirer? There are others as you carry the peach blossom in your chart.

My apologies here if the analysis is not what you expected.
May the blessings be!
  |  
Hi Ann

In terms of Zodiac compatibility, Tiger and Rabbit is a difficult match.
In terms of Day Master elements, seems like you will be quite serious with each other in terms of relationship to the point of thinking about marriage. But it manifests that your parents may not like him lest say marriage?

You probably start a relationship with him when you are about 17-18 years old and when he was in his late teens or early twenties?

I could be wrong but you are probably asking about compatibility now because there is a new
serious third party vying for your affections?

May the blessings be!

|  
Hello Li Tzu,

How about August 02/85 and May 06/87 for male. Thank you.
  |  
Hello Li Tzu,

How about August 02/85 and May 06/87 for male. Thank you.
  |  
Hi TE

Apologies for the late reply. Just saw the notification email today.

To reply your question:

You are a weak Yin Water Ox whilst your boyfriend is a strong Yin Wood Rabbit based on the birthdays given.

Zodiac Compatibility, Ox and Rabbit has moderate compatibility.

Your Day Masters(DM), however, suggests there are clashes in your current relationship.
From around age 22-31, it will seem you have not been so self-disciplined where relationships are concerned, and pardon for saying this, you may have done something
which will damage or ruin your relationships?

Both your and your friend are quite attractive to the opposite sex.
In your relationship with each other, you are supportive towards him but is also tire easily by him. In truth, from the strength of the elements, he does not really require your support?

Your DM suggests that you are not husband and wife elements.
But, if karma will have it, you may still be together until certain things are worked out.

Come age 32, you may be meeting someone who is your husband element (yang earth).
This appears to be a person who looks trustworthy but may just be a little domineering?

May the blessings be!

|  
Dear Li Tzu,

thank you for your analysis. appreciate it. will time of birth play a difference in the analysis? :) Thank you :) if yes,
  |  
Hi TE

To be honest, my bazi interpreting skills, are amateur at best!

A birth chart is what we are born with. The time of birth is another set of elements which represents your childen. Far as I know, it only makes a difference in terms of your relationship to your children.

Fengshui can assist a little, though. As you are weak water, wear more gold or jewellery to strengthen your water element as metal produces water. Surround yourself with metallic
and water related objects, paper weights, fountains?

Your 10 year luck pillars seems to suggest you will have the much needed help when required. You may want to consult a professional Chinese Astrologer such as Mak Ling Ling from Hong Kong?

May the blessings be!

|  
THank you Li Tzu appreciate your advice and skills :)
  |  
Hi Li Tzu,

Female: 02071987, 18:25
Male: 24061983,11pm-1am

Thanks for your help!
  |  
Hi Bedroom

Based on Zodiac compatibility, both of you are compatible with each other.

Elements wise, both of you are weak water elements which mutually support each other.

Strictly speaking though, your eight characters are not exactly husband and wife elements BUT
as karma will have it, you will be with each other.

My apologies if this is not what you expected. May the blessings be.
  |  
Hi, Li Tzu,
I've got 2 questions here, please help. Thank you.
Female : 21/11/1961 (Ox) (3-5am)
Male : 17/6/1957 (rooster) (11am-1pm)

Recently the male fall in love with his part time woman - 29/1/1981 . Is she the animal Monkey? I don't have her birth time. The male is my husband. I want to know the outcome and can they last be together in the end? Can my husband leave me for her? I'm so worried, fear and insecure now, real sad. He denied everytime i've asked about his feeling for her and his attitude and movements makes me grow suspicious of them. I really love my husband so much.
  |  
Dear Yoyo

Based on the Chinese Bazi, you are a strong yang earth Ox, your husband a weak yang metal Rooster and the third party a weak yin fire Monkey.

In terms of Zodiac compatibility, you and your husband are a good match whilst the third party and your husband are not a good match.

In terms of elemental compatibility, you are your husband's indirect resource element, meaning earth produces metal. You are supportive of your husband and can assist him, though you may try to control him at times as a parent controls her child.

In terms of elemental compatibility, the third party is your husband's controlling element, meaning fire controls metal, and the current month May until June is Summer which lends strength to the fire element, which means your husband maybe under this third party's influence until early July when he himself enters the autumn month when metal gains strength and fire becomes weak once again, then your husband may have enough strength to leave her on his own accord. Meanwhile, be patient, be loving till your husband is himself once more.

In terms of feng shui, you may want to check a few things in and around the home:

1. Do you have a fountain outside the main door of the house and on the right side?
2. Do you place any flowers live or fake ones in a vase with water anywhere in the house?
3. Do you have any tv or mirror facing your bed in your master bedroom?

If you answer yes to any of the 3 questions above, please re-arrange or remove them.

Time luck wise, you, your husband and the third party are entering the not so lucky periods.
Form the indications, the third party's interest in your husband appears to be financially motivated.

Unless you, your husband and the third party have unresolved karmic connections which begs to be resolved, then, from what I can read and interpret from the birthday charts,what is happening appears to be temporary.

For yourself, apart from the 3 questions, you may want to wear more gold or metal jewellery to balance yourself and get a black onyx, jade or crystal FOX carving for your husband to carry with him inside his pocket.

All said, my apologies if what has been said is not what you expected.
May the blessings be!
  |  
Hi, Li Tzu,

Thanks on your analysis and appreciate your advice here. I already felt and noticed his movements changed and cold attitude towards me in the year 2012. My husband has been playing things behind my back with her. That's the year that woman started working as his part time worker. She is also married, having 1 son now aged 13, but was deserted by her husband few years back.I told myself to be strong as I know I have to expect the unexpected. Like you mentioned time luck wise and karmic connections I do really agree believe. I hope and I pray now , as days goes by, all happenings befall on me , be TEMPORARY!
  |  
Hello,

Can you help me read this?

Female: 12 June 1992 at 13:56
Male: 19 September 1989, not too sure about the time.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is this female (23 November 1991) going to try to get back with the above mentioned guy?

Thank you so much!
  |  
Hi Li Tzu,

Possible to help read for the following bazi please?

Female: 10 October 1990, 1115am
Male: 5 March 1990, 0233am
  |  
Hello Li Tzu,

Can you help me to interpret the bazi compatibility for:
Female- 15 February 1995, 5.01pm.
Male - 7 July 1990, 7.01pm.

Thanks...
  |  
Hi Li Tzu,

Possible to help read for the following bazi please?

Female: 10 October 1990, 1115am
Male: 5 March 1990, 0233am

Thanks a lot!!!
  |  
I dun have the exact timings for the girl i like but

I am 7 march 1981 0602 hours
She is 30 apr 1988.

Any outcome?
  |  
Please check for me... date based on solar calendar.
Guy - 20th may 1978, hour 0800, Singapore
Lady - 31th august 1979, hour 0800, Thailand

Thank you in advance
  |  
Hi I would like to know our compatibility in Bazi chart. My family doesn't agree with my choice in partner. Guy: March 30, 1993 - 3:15PM (Shenyang, China) Girl: September 10, 1997 - 7:10PM (Ottawa, Canada) Thank you
  |  
Hi Chowzz, sorry for the really late reply!
To sum it up, you like the girl but from the zodiac, sometimes in the relationship, it feels a little like competition though friendly.
Zodiac wise, dragon and rooster are well matched!
You peach blossom is pretty strong - meaning a lot of girls like you!
She too has guys liking her too.
But luck does not seem to be with you until you are forty one years old?
For her, she appears to be having some family issues with her parents and grandparents themselves, and may do (pardon the word) stupid things sometimes!
Either a lot of work or just be friends? Blessings Be!
  |  
Hi I would like to know our compatibility in Bazi chart. My family doesn't agree with my choice in partner. Guy: March 30, 1993 - 3:15PM (Shenyang, China) Girl: September 10, 1997 - 8:10PM (Ottawa, Canada) Thank you
  |  
Hi, I want you to be that for me, he was born on 10/10/1994 at 04:55 a.m. (Brazil), and I was born on 06/19/1999 at 09:45 p.m. (Brazil), what is our compatibility level?

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.