Free Marriage Compatibility Analysis

|

Hi, anyone keen on finding out if you are compatible with someone? If you are, can leave your birthdays here :)

41 Answer(s)

|  
Hi LUC DOC,

You are very compatible in love.
  |  
Hi Li,
Please read:
Female, March, 17, 1977, 6am
Male, Oct 18, 1976

Thank you very much
  |  
Hi!
Would you please share your thoughts on a marriage btw Metal Sheep (Oct 2nd 1991 9pm) and Metal Horse (May 20 1990 12 or 1 pm)
  |  
Also, time zone is UTC+5:30
  |  
My birthday 12/20/1987 his birthday 04/23/1996
  |  
Hi Sum,

You will live a less happy marriage life. Your personal conditions are good and enviable, which makes you pay too much attention to yourselves, but be unwilling to pay more attention to the other party. You can treat each other honestly, but may also be tired of the monotonous and uneventful life easily. In love, he is jealous, while you may be as changeable as the weather.
  |  
Hi Li,
I would to know our compatibility,
Female: 06/01/1997
Male: 03/08/2000
Thanks!
  |  
Please clarify if the female's birthday June 1 or Jan. 6?
  |  
it's 6 jan. thankyou
  |  
Female: 06/01/1997
Male: 03/08/2000

You can be a happy union and can build up a firm and affluent family. The male dragon is vigorous, filled with pioneering spirit and immersed in the happiness of his wife's loyalty and optimism. While the smart and sociable female rat also considers her husband a hero and is willing to be always with him. In family economy, the male dragon is capable of bringing in money, and the female rat is wasteful. Thus, you are a perfect combination of economy.
  |  
Hello LiTzu,
Can u pls suggest me on these bazi? Will we be able to get married?
Female: 11.9.2002(10:05am,morning,Yangon,Myanmar)
Male: 23.11.1998(around 1pm afternoon,Sydney,Australia)(doesn’t know exact birth time)
Right now,we r quite far apart,me living in Myanmar & he living in Aussie.
I’d like to know if we can be able to get together in the future.
Thanks lots!

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.