fingers lenght

|

Mah little finger is bigger than ring one..is it related to mah carrier or it may lay down..am unable to face cut throat competition

7 Answer(s)

|  
Hi BABA TIWARI,

Do you mean your little finger is longer than the ring finger?
  |  
My little finger is above the line of ring finger and I have checked it in n no.of people nd I find myself exceptionist
  |  
Hi BABA TIWARI,

I think you mean your little finger is above the third line of ring finger. It means you will have no worry about food and clothes. The man should read the left hand and the women right. The man whose little finger is above the third line of ring finger in the left hand could have a good fortune in wealth. For woman in the right hand, it means her husband will have a good finance situation.

No matter for man or woman, if both of hands' little finger is above the third line of ring finger, it shows the person is optimistic, steady, passionate, confident and determined. He usually have a good luck in wealth. In all, the longer the little finger, the more luck the person has.
  |  
Lots of thanks mam.I'm highly thankful to uh bcoz both mah both fingers are satisfying ur rule..and mam uh satisfied me alot..bt what about my carrier..
  |  
What do u mean by carrier... ???
  |  
Trivia : most American astronauts have long little fingers...

LOL

Tell me your Year Month Day and Hour ( if available ) of birth so I can tell u how to make your fortune with your little long finger ... LOL...
  |  
17TH DECEMBER1994 12:23AM

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.