Finding a job at the later months of 2015

|

Hi! I am a lady Rooster born on 24 Fabruary 1981 (Gregorian or January - on Chinese calendar). Your prediction for the year was very much correct! 2015 year is really hard. I broke up with a person I loved and now can not find anyone to be a good couple, I had a very exhaustive job in the beginning of the year, changed it to more calm and highly-paid work but it suddenly and dramatically was broken down in July-August. And at this time it is hard to get good job as well as difficult with finances. Will the end of the year be the same difficult especially in job seeking and finances while waiting for the more comfortable 2016 :-)? Thank you!

6 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Marina,

Don't be so upset. Everyone have his bad years during his life. All the bad luck will pass one day. The astrology is on one side help you to predict your fortune, but on the other hand, your attitude towards life usually mainly decide if you could overcome the difficulties during the life.

At the end of the year, you are expected to find a good job as long as you try best to seek. Believe the next year, you could enjoy a very a good fortune in work and love.
  |  
Hi! Thank you very much! And don't you have a service or anyone to make a personal prediction? As far as I see, mine, my mother's (pig) and my fother's (leo) horoscopes for the Y 2015 are very-very much correct even in details. This is why I can say you are really very professional. I would like later (after finding a new job:-)) ask for a personal horoscope if it is possible... Thank you.
  |  
Hi Marina,

So glad that our site could help you. Sorry, we don't offer service of making a personal prediction. We just collected many many useful Chinese astrology information in Chinese and try to translate them into Chinese to help the westerners and overseas Chinese. Also we set up this forum few months ago to answer questions for free to help the people who have problems and questions in Chinese zodiac, Chinese Fengshui, auscpicious dates...

We are trying to offer more and more useful information to the readers. Hope one day, we have enough money to invite some famous Fengshui experts to offer personal prediction for the needed. Thank you for your good suggestion.

Best wishes to you and your family!
  |  
Hi Marina,

Don't be disappointed for what you have been through in Y2015. It gets you prepare for Y2016. If I am correct , you are applying for a executive or supervisory position. And no worries, you will get it which will be at the Eastern side. Wish you good luck !
  |  
Thank you so much for your prediction and supporting words! Hope the best will come true. I wonder if 2014 was bad or avarage or good for Roosters. Because I feel as I got into a noose or cycle (bad one) from the spring of 2014 (or may be late 2013) specially in job question. This is the 4th time I have to start from the beginning within a 1.5 year. And the break-up with the man I loved was really due to strong "discords" as was written in the horoscope and it was not helping me in being happy or lucky or so on. So I feel absolutely exhausted. And just hope that it is really a preparation for something important))
  |  
And yes, Thomas, you are correct :-)

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions

Job (3 replies)
Career (5 replies)
New job (5 replies)