Confused regarding my element

|

I'm a female, born on 11/03/85 and was told by a trusted friend who does Chinese astrology readings that I'm an "fire" ox. According to your website, because I'm born in the year 1985 my element is "wood" it just generalises that anyone born on that year is that element. My friend I don't understand quite what he does but he calculates my birth date and gets the results from that. Could you please confirm if I'm a fire or a wood as I read both because I'm confused.

Thanks so much

4 Answer(s)

|  
Your birth element is wood not fire. Every one born between Feb.20, 1985 and Feb.8, 1986 belongs to wood. Not sure why your friend think you are Fire Ox.
  |  
I am female born in 04.03.1994 and I am confused about my sign and elements n I also want to know about my future's relationship
  |  
Hi Zunaira,

You are Wood Dog in Chinese Astrology.
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/zodiac/wood-dog.htm
  |  
Actually...The Element base on birth years and Element base on genders are quite different. I don't know how they calculated the gender elements, the only thing I know is 1985 females are Fire Element ( base on this but it's in Vietnamese: ngaydep. com/xem-menh-ngu-hanh-tuong-sinh. html )

(for the vietnamese table explanation: Hoa-Fire ; Thuy-Water ; Kim-Metal ; Moc-Wood ; Tho-Earth
1st column: Year
2nd column: Chinese Astrology
3rd column: Explanation for the chinese astrology <I don't understand it myself T_T>
4th column: Year Element
5th column: Explanation for year element <not important>
6th column: Male Element
7th column: Female Element
I hope that explains everything;;;)

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.