Best life partner birthdates for my niece

|

My wonderful niece is very ready for a harmonious and fulfilling relationship!
She is a Water Dog, born on January 14, 1983. Is her best bet a Wood Rabbit?...or,...or??
Would love your input!
Thank you,
Carole

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Carole,

Do you mean she is ready for a relationship with the man who is born in the 1975 under the Wood Rabbit sign?

Wood Rabbit is one of the best matches for her. In most cases, the man under the Sheep, Rabbit and Horse signs all could be compatible with her in terms of Chinese astrology.
  |  
Hello Lily, and thank you for your reply to my question concerning my niece, Jessica. I had no particular person in mind actually, when I mentioned a 'wood rabbit',...but I happen to have a partial chart of compatibility that I copied from a wonderful book to which I no longer have access.

I would love to find the rest of the chart so I could see more of the whole picture, so to speak.

The part of the chart I am missing would have Rat through Snake down left column, with the 12 signs across the page and columns of numbers to cross reference the compatibility of signs as in water horse and wood tiger being a 2, etc.

Is there a way you can point me to a reference chart that is complete?

For example, from my chart, it appears that a wood tiger would be an appealing partner for a water dog,...but I can't reference the rest of the chart that I believe would indicate if the wood tiger would find the water dog equally as appealing.

Thanks again in advance!!
Carole
  |  
Hi Carole,

Here is the rule for the chart:

If you find the two animal signs or elements are in one of the following groups, they are compatible:
1. Rat, Dragon, Monkey 2. Ox, Snake, Rooster 3. Tiger, Horse, Dog 4. Rabbit, Sheep, Pig
1. Rat and Ox 2. Tiger and Pig 3. Rabbit and Dog 4. Dragon and Rooster 5. Snake and Monkey 6. Horse and Sheep

1. Wood and Fire 2. Fire and Earth 3. Earth and Metal 4.Metal and Water 5.Water and Wood.
  |  

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Date: November 6, 2017 at 8:43:53 AM AST
To: Carole Chillingworth <yoga2feelgood@yahoo.com>
Subject: Astrology

Hello Lily,
Thank you for your response,...
The additional information helps me interpret that chart!

The reason I am so interested in encouraging my niece to consult the Chinese compatibility chart is because of my own experience!
After two marriages that didn't last and then 17 years not in any intimate relationship at all, I had just resigned myself to single life.
I am a Wood Monkey,..1944,...and last year, a few months before my 73rd birthday(!), I met a wonderful, loving man who is a Water Dragon. How my life has changed!!!
I had been curious about ever spending time with a Libra man, and then had seen the Chinese chart and saw the positive match there, as well.
It's a wonderful relationship, and we are both truly grateful every day!!

We plan to marry in early February.
Hopefully you can help me clear up some confusion I have about auspicious date and time:

In late August I submitted a question about good wedding dates and Mary answered and gave me a list of best dates in February.
Of those, we were considering February 4th.
Mary had noted that the most auspicious TIMES were given in Beijing time and I'd have to adjust for that. We live in St Croix, US Virgin Islands and are in the Atlantic time zone which is, I believe, 12 hours behind Beijing.

I believe that 3-5am and 5-7am are auspicious times given for that day in Beijing,...

So would our best day/ time here in our Atlantic time zone (Christiansted, US Virgin Islands) be February 4th, 2018 between 3pm and 7pm?

I had been all ready to ask Mary that question for clarification and then the two category 5 hurricanes, Irma and Maria, came tearing thru here!! Communications have been (and still are) disrupted, and power won't be back til at least Christmas!
Quite an experience!
We were safe in a house my sweetie built 35 years ago!...but hurricane aftermath goes on and on!

So I have been wondering all along,...and now family members need to make their travel plans and are asking for our date;)

Can you help us with this?
Is February 4th in our afternoon/sunset time our wedding time??

Thank you!!
Carole

Sent from my iPhone
  |  
Hi Carole,

Sorry for the late reply. You are very good match in Chinese astrology. Congratulations and wish you a happy marriage in advance.

Feb. 4 is a very good day for you to get married.

3-5 am is the Tiger time. As Tiger and Monkey conflict each other, it's not a good time for you.

00:00-01:00, 05:00-07:00, 11:00-13:00, 13:00-15:00, 15:00-17:00 in Beijing time are good time for you on the day. Where you live is 12 hours behind Beijing. So your best day/time in Atlantic time zone (Christiansted, US Virgin Islands) would be February 3rd, 2018 between 12:00 - 13:00, and 17:00 - 19:00.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.