being pregnant

|

I was dreaming about being pregnant so many times.

4 Answer(s)

|  
The dream of being pregnant is auspicious and it may indicate the happy life, the increased material wealth, the play of potential ability, etc.

If you are a girl dreaming about pregnancy and the dream is delightful, it means you will get happiness and love or it shows your envy for others' happy life. If the dream makes you unhappy, it means that you may get into troubles.

If you are a woman at gestational age, it may indicate your desire of getting pregnant in reality.

If you are a woman with kids, it indicates you have a happy family or you are gradually alienated with your husband because of his indifference and you recall the sweetness of your newly-married period in your dream.
  |  
Did u get pregnant after this dream ... Just curious ...LOL

|  
I dreamt seeing teenagers in a big stream but the water was a little bit dirty and i was supposed to rescue them.
  |  
Hi,

You may be confused and feel nervous about something in waking life. This reflects in your dream. Your recent fortune is not so good. There will be obstacles for what you are doing or what you will plan to do.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.