Baby planning

|

Hi. I am an ox, my husband is rabbit. My first born is a snake. Am planning to have a second one, is it better for the family to try to have a baby monkey or a baby rooster? And what months are best for both zodiac? Thanks

4 Answer(s)

|  
A baby born in both the Monkey and Rooster are Ok to your family. I suggest Monkey year as the baby baby born in the Monkey year is regarded to be smart and the zodiac sign is one of the most popular signs among all the 12 zodiac signs.

If you plan to get a baby born in the Monkey year (February 8, 2016 - January 27, 2017), March, April, July and August are best birth months. But the months are not available now.

February, March, April, August and September are good birth months for the Rooster baby. The months are based on the Chinese lunar calendar. In Gregorian calendar, it's Feb. 26th - May 25th and September 20th - November 17th.
  |  
If we want to try to have a baby monkey and if we succeed them estimation birth of the monkey would be november, december, january or early feb gregorian calendar. Out of all the months, which one is by far the best? Thanks
  |  
Which one better by far?

If we want to try to have a baby monkey and if we succeed them estimation birth of the monkey would be december, january gregorian calendar. Compare it with the best months for baby rooster which one is ur recommendation. We are an ox and a rabbit couple. Out of all the months, which one is by far the best? Thanks
  |  
Hi Naileen,

December and January are both ok. If you could choose an auspicious date, that's much better.

You could get best delivery dates from the following page:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/auspicious-giving-birth-cesarean-date.htm

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.