|

I m mother of 20 months baby girl
Now we are planning for baby boy

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

11 Answer(s)

|  
What's your date of birth?
Also, better let me know your first day of last period.
  |  
my date of Birth is 25/04/1986
and my last period date is 03/04/2016
  |  
My date of birth is 20/01/1994 and my last period date is 18/September/2015
  |  
Hi nikki,
The third Chinese lunar month which is from April 7 to May 6 in 2016 favors you to get pregnant with baby boy. If you first day of last period is during this time, you would get a baby boy once get pregnant. As your last period is during this time, you'd better wait your next period and try after the period.
  |  
Hi chaithra,

I got to know you want a baby boy. But by checking the Chinese baby gender prediction chart you may get a baby girl:
Lunar conception month: August
Lunar age at the time of conception: 23
Prediction of Baby Gender: Girl

But don't worry, it's not completely scientific. Just for fun please. Here are more ways to help you predict your baby's gender:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/baby-gender-prediction/easy-ways.htm
  |  
Hi, We want a baby boy . My date of birth is 17/May/1984 and last mensuration time was April 4th 2016.pls suggest us which month is right for a baby boy?
  |  
I am Monika .I am having a baby girl but now i want a baby boy So kindly help me in this regard. My date of birth is 15-8-1988 & my last period start date is 20-4-2016. Kindly tell me the dates in the month of june ,July & august.
  |  
Hi ISHA,

According to the Chinese baby gender chart, in 2016 you will get a baby boy if you are conceived in the following periods:
Mar 9 - Apr 06 (33 lunar years old, 2nd lunar month)
May 7 - Jun 04 (33 lunar years old, 4th lunar month)
Sep 1 - Sep 30 (33 lunar years old, 8th lunar month)
Dec 29 - Dec 31 (33 lunar years old, 12th lunar month)

Your last period time is during the above time, but I think you have missed your ovulation period in this month which may during April 13-22. You are suggested to wait your next period in May and try to do 8 days after the period.
  |  
Hello Monika,

You are 29 years old in Chinese calendar in 2016. The following time are the suggested conceiving time for you to get baby boy in this year:
Mar 9 - Apr 06 (the 2nd Chinese lunar month)
Jun 5 - Jul 03 (the 5th Chinese lunar month)
Jul 4 - Aug 02 (the 6th Chinese lunar month)
Aug 3 - Aug 31 (the 7th Chinese lunar month)
Sep 1 - Sep 30 (the 8th Chinese lunar month)
Oct 1 - Oct 30 (the 9th Chinese lunar month)

You should wait your period in June (during the period of Jun 5 - Jul 03) and then try to do on your ovulation period about 8 days after the period finishes.
  |  
Hi I m Poonam I m having a girl . Now I want a baby boy . My date of birth is 28/11/1988. My last period was 12 August please tell me the best conceiving date till December 2016 please help me

|  
Hi Poonam,

Before October 30, 2016 are good for you to conceive a baby boy. You can calculate your ovulation date and try on the date to increase the chance.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.