|

I m mother of 20 months baby girl
Now we are planning for baby boy

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

11 Answer(s)

|  
What's your date of birth?
Also, better let me know your first day of last period.
  |  
my date of Birth is 25/04/1986
and my last period date is 03/04/2016
  |  
My date of birth is 20/01/1994 and my last period date is 18/September/2015
  |  
Hi nikki,
The third Chinese lunar month which is from April 7 to May 6 in 2016 favors you to get pregnant with baby boy. If you first day of last period is during this time, you would get a baby boy once get pregnant. As your last period is during this time, you'd better wait your next period and try after the period.
  |  
Hi chaithra,

I got to know you want a baby boy. But by checking the Chinese baby gender prediction chart you may get a baby girl:
Lunar conception month: August
Lunar age at the time of conception: 23
Prediction of Baby Gender: Girl

But don't worry, it's not completely scientific. Just for fun please. Here are more ways to help you predict your baby's gender:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/baby-gender-prediction/easy-ways.htm
  |  
Hi, We want a baby boy . My date of birth is 17/May/1984 and last mensuration time was April 4th 2016.pls suggest us which month is right for a baby boy?
  |  
I am Monika .I am having a baby girl but now i want a baby boy So kindly help me in this regard. My date of birth is 15-8-1988 & my last period start date is 20-4-2016. Kindly tell me the dates in the month of june ,July & august.
  |  
Hi ISHA,

According to the Chinese baby gender chart, in 2016 you will get a baby boy if you are conceived in the following periods:
Mar 9 - Apr 06 (33 lunar years old, 2nd lunar month)
May 7 - Jun 04 (33 lunar years old, 4th lunar month)
Sep 1 - Sep 30 (33 lunar years old, 8th lunar month)
Dec 29 - Dec 31 (33 lunar years old, 12th lunar month)

Your last period time is during the above time, but I think you have missed your ovulation period in this month which may during April 13-22. You are suggested to wait your next period in May and try to do 8 days after the period.
  |  
Hello Monika,

You are 29 years old in Chinese calendar in 2016. The following time are the suggested conceiving time for you to get baby boy in this year:
Mar 9 - Apr 06 (the 2nd Chinese lunar month)
Jun 5 - Jul 03 (the 5th Chinese lunar month)
Jul 4 - Aug 02 (the 6th Chinese lunar month)
Aug 3 - Aug 31 (the 7th Chinese lunar month)
Sep 1 - Sep 30 (the 8th Chinese lunar month)
Oct 1 - Oct 30 (the 9th Chinese lunar month)

You should wait your period in June (during the period of Jun 5 - Jul 03) and then try to do on your ovulation period about 8 days after the period finishes.
  |  
Hi I m Poonam I m having a girl . Now I want a baby boy . My date of birth is 28/11/1988. My last period was 12 August please tell me the best conceiving date till December 2016 please help me

|  
Hi Poonam,

Before October 30, 2016 are good for you to conceive a baby boy. You can calculate your ovulation date and try on the date to increase the chance.

Reply This Question

The Content field is required.
The User Name field is required.
The Email field is required.

Before posting, please read our rules for Q & A

Thank you!Your reply has been posted successfully!
I'm Sorry! Please verify that you have entered the correct information!