Planning for baby boy

|

I have a baby girl. Now I want boy. Tell me how accurate is Chinese calendar. I am planning for second pregnancy after 3 years but in the Chinese gender planning calendar there are less chances of getting boy as per my lunar age. Please suggest me when should I conceive. My daughter is 1+ year now.

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Sandeep Anu,

The Chinese gender chart is based on factors including the Chinese lunar calendar, five elements, yin and yang, the eight diagrams, etc. Its accuracy is much higher than other free gender prediction tools online but it couldn’t be higher than that of the ultrasound scanning. It's proved that the accuracy for the chart is about 70%. However, there is no scientific basis to the Chinese birth chart. So, you'd better use it carefully and better take the prediction result with a grain of salt. To see its accuracy, you can test if it's accurate for your first child, to your relatives or friends who already have kids.

For best conceiving time of getting baby boy. Please provide your date of birth.
  |  
Thanks a lot for your reply. My date of birth is 28 June 1989. I am planning to conceive after 2 years.
  |  
In 2021?

There are only three months good for you to conceive baby boy:

31 years old, 12th lunar month (Jan 01 - Jan 24), 2021
32 years old, 1st lunar month (Jan 25 - Feb 22), 2021
32 years old, 3rd lunar month (Mar 24 - Apr 22), 2021

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.