auspicious dates to start a new job

|

I like to know the suitable dates to start a new job in August 2015. My birth date is 29 July 1958.

17 Answer(s)

|  
August 24 or 25 are auspicious dates for you to start a new job.
  |  
Thank you. May I know are the dates given based on my date of birth. Is it alright to also opt for a date based on your monthly auspicious days calendar?
  |  
Yes, it's based on your DOB. I checked some Chinese material and find your auspicious element is wood and the lunar date of 11 and 12 are best for the person whose auspicious element is wood to start a new job. In western calendar, in August, the 24th and 25th day are the corresponding dates to you.

I couldn't find auspicious dates for starting a new job in the monthly auspicious days calendar from this site. Also, in Chinese almanac calendar, there is not an event called starting a new job in auspicious events.
  |  
Thank you for the clarification. May I also ask questions or inquiries via email. If possible what is the email address?
  |  
I would like to ask the suitable dates for starting a new job in January 2016. My bday is 2 Sept 1970
  |  
Hi, my DOB is 27/10/1975. May I know the auspicious date to start a new job in a new company during 28th - 30th August 2017 please?
  |  
Hi Rabbit,

You could choose 28th August. The other two days are inauspicious dates for starting new job to you.
  |  
I would like to ask the suitable dates for starting a new job in September/october 2017. My bday is 29 Dec 1984.
  |  
Hi Capricorn,

The 21st, 23rd and 27th day of September, the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 16th, 26th, 27th, 28th and 31st day of October are auspicious for you to start a new job. Good Luck!
  |  
Thank you Mary! Is the auspicious dates to start work based on my birth date? Can you also advise me what is my birth date element? :)
  |  
Hi Capricorn,

Yes, the auspicious dates to start work are based on Chinese almanac calendar as well as your date o birth. You are wood rat in Chinese astrology.
  |  
Hi,

My birthday is 19 December 1980. I would like to find out suitable dates for starting a new job in end November to early December please.
  |  
Hi Sagittarius,

November 24th is the only auspicious day for you to start new job during end November and early December.
  |  
Thanks Mary. I will not be in time to start on 24 Nov. May I know when is the next auspicious date in Dec?

If it has to be early Dec, what would be a not too inauspicious date?

Thanks
  |  
Hi Sagittarius,

Dec. 1, 3, 4, 6, 8 are all oaky for you in early December.
  |  
Hi,my birthday is 29 December 1984. I would like to find out when will be the auspicious dates for starting a new job in end November to December. Can you pls advise? Thank you.
  |  
Hi Jew,

Nov. 23rd, 24th, and December 5th, 16th, 29th are auspicious dates for you to start a new job.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.